Jeff Hargrove currently serves as Vice President of Marketing and Promotions for Tyscot Music & Entertainment, Tyscot LOUD and Tyscot Films. In this capacity, Hargrove oversees a staff dedicated to implementing both marketing and radio promotions strategies for the respective firms and reports directly to company President, Bryant Scott.
Hargrove had been Tyscot Music & Entertainment’s primary radio promotions strategist for twelve years and has served as Vice President of Promotions from 2007 - 2015. As a twenty-year industry veteran, Jeff’s experience, proven skills and Christ-centered values have aided him greatly in taking Tyscot artists, their projects and company brands to the next level.
Hargrove’s career has been peppered with many outstanding accomplishments including these:
· Bachelor of Science, Music Education – Howard University
· A&R Production Assistant – Intersound Records (1994 -1995)
· Director of Marketing & Promotions – Intersound Records (1995-1997)
· GMWA Promotions Person of the Year (1996)
· National Promotions Director – CGI/Intersound Records (1997-1999)
· Vice President/General Manager – CGI/Intersound Records (1999-2000)
· President, Blessed Boy Music (2000 – present)
· Minister of Music – Christ the King Baptist Church (2000 – present)
· Director of Promotions – Tyscot Records (2003 – 2007)
· VP of Promotions – Tyscot Music & Entertainment (2007 – 2015)
Hargrove has been an integral part of creating successful marketing and promotion strategies for many of the industry’s most renowned and award winning artists such as Anthony Brown & group therAPy, Casey J, Bri (Briana Babineaux), VaShawn Mitchell, The Mighty Clouds of Joy, William Becton & Friends, Vickie Winans, Witness, Candi Staton, The Christianaires, The Anointed Pace Sisters, The Rance Allen Group, and Deitrick Haddon to name a few. He is an accomplished musician in his own right and an industry veteran, providing him with the right mix of empathy and technical knowledge that creates a level of comfort with artists which consistently leads to a mutually beneficial professional connection. Hargrove is a savvy strategist who understands the evolving digital marketplace and how to best leverage new platforms and technologies to elevate artists and brands.
Hargrove currently resides in Atlanta with his wife and their four children.